Backup Site for Vivian Arend

If things go wrong over at the main site, this is where you can find me.
Otherwise, head over there for the latest news.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 2012 Update!

What a way to start the year- my web host got hacked on the 2nd, which means my website was down. They got things back in place and then on the 3rd, the hacker hit again.

People need to get a life. Really.

So today, January 4, 2012, my host is doing a reboot which puts my site down again for a few hours. If you're looking for the place to enter for the cowboy contest, give it a few hours and retry the links in the newsletter.

Sorry for the inconvience, but damn, it's making for an exciting start to 2012, isn't it? Lol.

Viv

2 comments:

Tamsyn said...

Hi Vivian,
Just wanted to let you know that your links are still down.

Nay Nay said...

Hi Vivian, Your links are still down on Sat Jan 7th. I've been trying the links since Tuesday Jan, 3rd. Will keep trying. Hope you get your regular blog and website back working.

reneebennett35 at yahoo dot com